We are in search of a technician that is able to troubleshoot and repair boats/motors/snowmobiles/ATV's & UTV's. Even if you don't have previous marine or snowmobile repair experience, but have auto or general / small engine repair experience we are willing to train.
The candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Able to function as part of a team and work well with others
- Actively listens and is eager to learn
- Demonstrates diagnostic and mechanical aptitude
- Can think critically and creatively to solve problems
- Is dedicated to personal and professional development and ongoing improvement
- Is punctual and able to adhere to a work schedule and deadlines
- Is customer-focused and dedicated to providing exceptional workmanship and service
Perks of working at Premier Powersports & Marine:
- Great people
- Full-time - Year Round
- Employee discount
- Paid training to keep you up to date on technology
- Employees are allowed to use manufacturer demo boats
We offer paid holidays and vacation! Pay will be based on experience and knowledge.